Friday 6 October 2017

Animal Farm


Animal Farm


Hi There!

How's the week going?
All good I hope and
there is always the
weekend to look forward
to but first, take a seat
and have a look at what
Hazel Harler has brought:


 "Hi everybody, 
today I'm sharing a card with you


I started by making the background 
using Distress Oxides.


The next step was to stencil some hearts
 and diamonds using Distress Oxides.


I stamped the Paperartsy/Zinsky images 
onto white card and coloured them
 with pencils, then I cut them out. 

I also die cut a heart with a 
Sizzix Thinlits die. 

The images were glued to the 
background, then this was matted 
onto some mauve card and then
 onto a white card blank


I stamped some flowers and a bird, 
coloured them and cut them out and
 glued them to the card, then 
I stamped the sentiment and scribbled 
round the edge with a black marker."


Supplies:

You have really brought 
the cats (?) to life Hazel
Thank you for a lovely
cheery card


Think these two are going
to find their way into my
shopping basket ........

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx





3 comments:

  1. Love this anniversary card with the awesome quirky characters! Wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card Hazel. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! I love how uplifting this is - great colouring too, of course.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.